Gentaur's Top Products
For broad cell lines, up to 100% transfection efficiency
• High transfection efficiency in a broad spectrum of commonly transfected cell lines
• High performance for the delivery of plasmid DNA, siRNA, antisense oligo and miRNA
• Highest quality assured : endotoxin & sterility tests are passed.
• Cell Line : COS7
• DNA : pcDNA-GFP 0.4 ug/well
• Cell Line : 293A
• DNA : mCherry 20ug/Well
• Cell Line : MCF-7
• DNA : pcDNA-GFP 0.3ug/Well
- Liposomal transfection reagent
- Reagent enhances transfection mediated by cationic lipids
- Kits of Lipofector Q and Plusfector
Key Features of Lipofector and Plusfector
• Excellent transfection efficiency
- Achieves high efficiency and expression results for plasmid or RNAi
• Wide range of successfully transfected cell lines
- Works effectively with many cell types (adherent or suspension)
• Cost effective products
In 1914, the Nobel Prize in Physics was awarded to Max von Laue for making the connection between X–ray diffraction angles and the size and orientation of spacing between units in a crystal. In 2014, the United Nations General Assembly adopted a resolution proclaiming this year as the International Year of Crystallography. UNESCO and the International Union of Crystallography have been invited to facilitate this proclamation and have put together a year–long program.
CRYO SHUTTER - Annealing is a promising technique to improve poorly diffracting crystals
Cooling your sample to cryo–conditions helps protect the structure of a crystal from radiation and thermal motion. Poor cryo–cooling can increase the sample's mosaicity, leading to poor diffraction data. A brief interruption of the cryo–stream can warm then re–cool the crystal and potentially reduce mosaicity.
The Cryo Shutter, developed by Dr. Uwe Mueller, MX-Lab at BESSY-II, HZB Berlin-Adlershoto is an automated system for crystal annealing, ready for installation on Cryojet (Oxford Instruments) and Cryostream 700 Systems (Oxford Cryosystems).
• Precise interruption of the cryostream
• Reproducible crystal annealing
• Extremely fast closing and opening of the shutter prevents turbulences
Order: IN SITU PLATE
IN SITU PLATE - The revolutionary 96-well SBS format crystallization plate like no other
The plate's design allows you to:
• Use your current robot to populate
• Setup sitting or hanging drops with the robot
• You can choose from 1 to 6 growth drops per well
• Use from 50 nl - 2 µl size drops
• Obtain more hits and reproducible results
• Use X-rays to screen crystals for diffraction before harvesting
• Get better results from UV screening
• Transport your crystals safely to the synchrotron
Order: IN SITU PLATE
THE MICRORT™ SYSTEM - Easily screen crystals at room–temperature before cryoprotecting and freezing
Room–temperature screening is especially important in protein crystallography, as many low–temperature data sets do not yield diffraction data of sufficient quality to determine a structure. MiTeGen’s patented MicroRT™ system allows you to screen your samples for improper crystal alignment due to damage or poor as–grown crystal quality before you head to the beamline. Introducing routine room-temperature screening of your crystals can easily save your experiment time, money, and effort.
• 1 MicroRT™ Tubing Kit (20 1.5” (37 mm) long clear polyester capillaries sealed at one end; Extra–keen razor blades for cutting tubes to desired length; Small tube of grease for lubricating the base)
• 1 MicroRT™ Aligner for properly setting the capillary tube over the crystal and onto the base
• 1 box of 20 Dual-Thickness MicroMounts™
• 1 pair of serrated-end tweezers
• Allows rapid screening of crystals at room temperature, to help maximize the efficiency of your crystallography pipeline.
• Easy sample mounting with little risk of crystal loss or damage.
• Easy collection of both room and low-temperature data from the same sample.
• Easy sample visualization and alignment, especially for small crystals.
• Capillary tubing is easily cut and sealed, and gives significantly less background X-ray scatter than glass capillaries.
• One size capillary fits all, and capillaries are reusable, lowering your cost per measurement.
Order: THE MICRORT SYSTEM
Read more about Crystallography innovation
37.5:1 Acrylamide to Bisacrylamide Stabilized Solution
Optimized for SDS-PAGE of Proteins (Laemmli gels)
Consistently Crystal Clear Gels, Zero Fluorescence
Stabilized for Long Shelf Life
Catalog Number: EC-890
|ProtoGel forms an electrophoresis matrix that is ideal for the separation of proteins and polypeptides. ProtoGel is a stabilized, ready-to-use 30% (w/v) acrylamide/methylene bisacrylamide solution (37.5:1 ratio), manufactured from the highest quality materials, from which virtually all impurities have been removed. ProtoGel has zero acrylic acid content, eliminating the fixed charges that cause band streaking. Additionally, oxidation products such as aldehydes have been removed by a selective adsorption process. Aldehydes can attack proteins, altering the structure of the sample, and thus altering Rf values. With ProtoGel, you can trust that your results will be consistent one electrophoretic run to the next.|
Storage: ProtoGel is stable for 24 months when stored tightly capped in a dark area at room temperature (20°C).
ProtoGel (30%) Protocol
Measure and Mix Solutions:
The volume of ProtoGel required for gel casting solutions of any volume and acrylamide concentration may be calculated from the following formula:
Vp =(X) (Vt)/30
Vp = Volume of 30% ProtoGel
X = % Monomer Desired in Gel
Vt = Total Volume of Gel Casting Solution
EXAMPLE: To make 100 ml of a 10% monomer gel, calculate the volume of Protogel to add as follows:
Vp = (10) (100)/30 = 33.3 ml
Initiate and Cast Gel:
For optimal results degas gel solution for 10 minutes under vacuum aspiration prior to innitiation with APS and TEMED. Add 1.0ml of 10% (w/v) ammonium persulfate for every 100ml of gel casting solution. Swirl gently to mix. Add 0.1 ml of TEMED for every 100ml of gel casting solution. Swirl gently to mix. Pour the solution into the gel casting cassette. The gel should begin to set in 10-20 minutes. To provide a sharp interface, overlay the gel with water saturated n-butanol during polymerization. Flush butanol away with water just before casting the stacking gel (below).
Cast Stacking Gel:
Use ProtoGel Stacking Buffer to make 10ml of a 4% stacking gel:
ProtoGel Stacking Buffer: 2.5ml
Deionized Water: 6.1ml
Add 0.05ml 10% Ammonium Persulfate and 0.01ml of TEMED. Gel will begin to set in 20 minutes.
Price: 109 Euro
AquaClean: disinfection for water bath
AquaClean prevent the growth of bacteria, algae, fungi and precipitation of inorganic salts, the blue indicator color.
During infection bacteria are colorless liquid. AquaClean contains aldehydes and azides. Usage: Add 5 ml AquaClean to 1 liter in a heated water bath. Replace fluid and additive every four weeks. If the blue color fades fluid, replace the liquid first.
Active ingredients: surfactants, quaternary ammonium compounds, complex substances.
Storage: Room temperature. Caution: Avoid direct contact with eyes and skin.
Materials Compatibility: Universal, with the exception of aluminum and acrylic glass. Not suitable for water bath with mixer.
Catalog number : WAK-AQ-250-50L
Quantity: 250 ml
Price: only 99 Euro
Catalog number : YK090-SP
Glucagon is the most important counter-regulatory hormone to insulin in blood glucose homeostasis. It elevates blood glucose levels by stimulating gluconeogenesis and glycogenolysis while inhibiting glycogenesis and gylcolysis in the liver. This hormone is extremely important in studying therapeutic targets for diabetes, particularly Type I.
This assay is a chemiluminescent sandwich ELISA and is based on the capture of glucagon molecules in the sample, after extraction and reconstitution. This kit specifically measures intact glucagon, which is unique to many commercially available assays.
Unless otherwise stated in our catalog or other company documentation accompanying the product(s), our products are intended for research use only and are not to be used for any other purpose, which includes but is not limited to, unauthorized commercial uses, in vitro diagnostic uses, ex vivo or in vivo therapeutic uses or any type of consumption or application to humans or animals.
Linearity of Dilution:
Contact Technical Service for this information
Refer to kit protocol for details
Glucagon ELISA Kit, Chemiluminescent
Standard Curve Range:
0.02 - 2 ng/mL
Glucagon (Human, Mouse, Rat and Porcine) 100%
Oxyntomodulin (Human, Mouse and Rat) <5%
Glucagon (1-18) 0%
Glucagon 19-29 (mini Glucagon) 0%
Price: 741 EUR
SafeView™ products represent a new and safe class of nucleic acid stains for the visualization of double-stranded DNA, single-stranded DNA, and RNA in agarose gels; a great alternative to more expensive SYBR® Safe or toxic Ethidium Bromide from other competitors. The dyes are developed to replace toxic Ethidium Bromide (EB, a potent mutagen), commonly used in gel electrophoresis for visualization of nucleic acids in agarose gels. SafeView™ products are non-carcinogenic by the Ames-test. The results are negative in both the mouse marrow chromophilous erythrocyte micronucleus and mouse spermary spermatocyte chromosomal aberration tests.
Price: 66 Euro
Antigen: Tenascin C (TNC)
Synonyms: TN, HXB, MGC167029, Hxb, Ten, TN-C, AI528729, MGC144208, MGC144209, cytotactin, tenascin-C, C130033P17Rik, tenc, wu:fk04d02, TNC, tn, MGC140517
Quantity: 96 Tests/kit
1. Assay plate (12 x 8 coated Microwells). Quantity: 1(96 wells)
2. Standard (Freeze dried). Quantity: 2
3. Biotin-antibody (100 x concentrate) Quantity: 1 x 120 µl
3.HRP-avidin (100 x concentrate). Quantity: 1 x 120 µl
4. Biotin-antibody Diluent. Quantity: 1 x 10 ml
5. HRP-avidin Diluent. Quantity: 1 x 10 ml
6. Sample Diluent. Quantity: 1 x 20 ml
7. Wash Buffer (25 x concentrate). Quantity: 1 x 20 ml
8. TMB Substrate. Quantity: 1 x 10 ml
9. Stop Solution. Quantity: 1 x 10 ml
10. Adhesive Strip (For 96 wells). Quantity: 4
11. Instruction manual
Description Synonyms: CMD1Z, TNC, TNNC, cardiac troponin C|slow twitch skeletal/cardiac muscle troponin C|troponin C, slow|troponin C1, slow
Sensitivity: The sensitivity of this assay, or Lower Limit of Detection (LLD) was defined as the lowest protein concentration that could be differentiated from zero. It was determined the mean O.D value of 20 replicates of the zero standard added by their three standard deviations.
Minimum Detection Limit: 0.195 ng/mL
Detection Range: 0.78 ng/mL - 50 ng/mL
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): CV%<8% Three samples of known concentration were tested twenty times on one plate to assess.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): CV%<10% Three samples of known concentration were tested in twenty assays to assess.
Price: 1087 EUR
- Routine PCR applications
- TA cloning
BIOTAQ™ is widely used by molecular biologists that have come to depend upon the robust performance of this reagent.
BIOTAQ is a highly purified thermostable DNA polymerase offering very high yield over a wide range of PCR templates (Fig. 1), and is the ideal choice for most assays. BIOTAQ is a robust preparation and consistently delivers high yields with minimal background. BIOTAQ possesses 5´-3´ exonuclease activity and leaves an ´A´ overhang such that the PCR product is suitable for effective integration into TA cloning vectors.
BIOTAQ is supplied with 10x NH4-based Reaction Buffer, which provides optimal conditions for most experiments. Additional MgCl2 is provided to allow reaction conditions to be adjusted to suit the template.
The specificity and performance of BIOTAQ can be further improved with the use of 2x PolyMate Additive which is designed for GC- or AT-rich DNA, "dirty" templates or sequences with a high level of secondary structure.
BIOTAQ™ DNA Polymerase is purified from Thermus aquaticus.
- Unit Definition
One unit will incorporate 10nmoles of dNTPs in 30min at 72°C.
- Storage Conditions
BIOTAQ can be stored for 12 months at -20°C.
- Product Citations
- Amaral, I.P. & Johnston, I.A. J. Exp. Biol. 214, 2125-2139 (2011).
- Coutinho, C.P., et al. Infect. Immun. 79, 2950-2960 (2011).
- Lora, J., et al. PNAS 108, 5461-5465 (2011).
- Palazón, A., et al. Can. Res. 71, 801-811 (2011).
- del Hoyo, A. & Pedrola-Monfort, Plant Systemat. Evol. 273(3-4), 151-67 (2008).
Best price on the market: 118 Euro for 500 Units
Catalog number : NXA32001
Details: All RunBlue Buffers, Reagents and Accessories have been specifically designed and formulated for use with the RunBlue Gels and Apparatus to provide optimum performance and results. Buffers are made usiong the highest qualtiy raw chemicals and have different compositions to other manufacturers buffers - only use RunBlue formulated buffers with RunBlue Gels.
RunBlue RAPID Running Buffer is a Reducing, Tris-MOPS buffer system which provides a seperation similar to a conventional MES buffer system and provides excellent separation of low molecular weight proteins. The RunBlue SDS Running Buffer is a Non-Reducing Tris-Tricine buffer system which provides a separation similar to a conventional MOPS buffer system and provides increased separation of higher molecular weight proteins. Simply choose which buffer will provide the greatest resolution for your protein(s) of interest - see image below.
Included with the reagents are RunBlue Prestained Markers. These protein standards have been conjugaded to dyes to enable visualisation of the marker bands in the tank and prior to staining to allow you to see where your protein has reached (very useful for very small proteins!). In addition, the RunBluePrestain Markers contain two standards (71 & 28 kDa) that have been conjugated to an orange dye to easily see which marker is which during running.
RunBlue Prestained Markers also offer a quick and convenient method to confirm transfer efficiency when blotting and to compare molecular weight with identity when labelling the protein band.
Price: 50 EUR