Gentaur's Products: Simple, Fast, and Background-free IHC staining of Human and Animal Tissues
**NEW 200ml TRIAL SIZE NOW AVAILABLE for JUST $98!**
(Uni-Trieve can be used 3 times before discarding)
UNI-TRIEVE ; is Totally Background -Free and unlike citrate buffe, High pH buffers, pressure cookers or microwaves, no background or tissue damage or loss is observed with Uni-Trieve.
UNI-TRIEVE standardizes retrieval, it retrieves all tissues with a single solution.
UNI-TRIEVE's gentle temperature makes it an absolute must for retrieving for immunofluorescence, delicate tissues such as brain, bone marrow and animal tissues.
UNI-TRIEVE is Background-free and it is the retrieval of choice for Immunofluorescence (IF).
OVER-NIGHT Retrieval is now possible with UNI-TRIEVE: simply immerse sides in 40-45 degrees celcius Uni-Trieve using a water bath as the heat source. Next morning remove slides from the water bath , rinse and proceed with IHC or IF staining.
UNI-TRIEVE USER FRIENDLY PROTOCOL:
UNI-TRIEVE Unique Features
- Water bath Retrieval. NO microwaves. NO pressure cookers
- 30 minutes at 65-70C Water bath
- OVER-NIGHT retrieval at 40-45 degrees celsius
- pH-independent .One single solution retrieves all tissues for all antibodies.
- UNI-TRIEVE retrieves all animal and human tissues for all antibodies
- Total Retrieval time of 30 minutes at 65-70C for all membrane and cytoplasmic antibodies including Cytokeratins
- Total retrieval time of time of 45 minutes at 75-80 degrees celcius for nuclear antigen such as ki-67, ER, PR , etc.
- A must for cell line preps and delicate tissues such as brain , bone marrow and animal tissues.
- Retrieval of choice for Immunofluorescence (IF)
- Can be used three times before needing to be discarded.