Gentaur's Products: Simple, Fast, and Background-free IHC staining of Human and Animal Tissues
For IHC staining of Human Tissues Under 1 hour
IHC staining of Animal Tissues in 90 Minutes
The protocol shown below is for IHC staining of animal tissues. Please note that if you are staining human tissues with Gentaur Stat-Q Kit, the protocol is the same except no Background Buster, no normal serum blocking or any other protein blocking is needed.
HUMAN BREAST CARCINOMA
DOG LYMPH NODE
Single Kit Technology for Human & Animal IHC and MOM staining (STAT-Q)
STAT-Q is an amplified biotin-streptavidin technology developed for quick, wash-free, background-free IHC staining of all species tissues and antibodies. STAT-Q stains both Direct species tissues such as Mouse-on-Mouse, Rabbit-on-Rabbit AND Indirect species such as Mouse-on-Goat, Rabbit-On-Goat WITHOUT BACKGROUND & AVAILABLE IN PEROXIDASE (HRP) and ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE.
- No serum or protein blocking required for human tissues.
- No over-nite incubation of primary antibodies. All antibodies stain in 30-minute to 1-hour.
- Total staining time of only 40 minutes for paraffin sections of human tissues (from primary to mounted slides).
- Total staining time of 1.5 hours for animal tissues.
- Total staining time of 15-20 minutes for frozen sections (human tissues).
- Wash Free, one 5 second rinses in between incubation steps.
- No Avidin/biotin blocking required.
- 10 minute incubation steps for linking antibody and enzyme label.
- Highly amplified, cuts incubation time of 30 minute primaries to 10 minutes.
- Allows at least 2 fold increase in dilutions of current primary antibodies.
- No re-titration of current primary antibody titer is required, simply switch to STAT-Q staining system.
- 3 years of shelf life.
STAT-Q USER FRIENDLY PROTOCOL
Total staining time: 35-40 minutes for human and 1.5-hour for animal tissues and mouse-on-mouse
No protein blocking step or extensive rinses are required when staining with Gentaur staining systems.
- Rinse once with PBS or Gentaur “Signal Enhancing Wash Buffer” for 5 seconds prior to the application of primary antibody;
- Incubate the tissue section with appropriate primary antibody and incubate for 10-30 minutes, rinse once with PBS or Gentaur “Signal Enhancing Wash Buffer” for 5 seconds;
- Incubate with STAT-Q secondary linking antibody for 10 minutes, rinse once with PBS or Gentaur “Signal Enhancing Wash Buffer” for 5 seconds;
- Incubate with HRP or Alk phos-streptavidin label for 10 minutes, rinse once with PBS or Gentaur Signal Enhancing Wash Buffer” for 5 seconds;
- Incubate with Gentaur substrate/chromogen of choice (AEC or DAB for HRP enzyme label) and Gentaur Brown, Gentaur Faster Red or other substrate/chromogens available for alkaline phosphatase enzyme.
- Rinse with water, counterstain and mount.
STAT-Q PROTOCOL FOR ANIMAL TISSUES and MOUSE-ON-MOUSE, RABBIT-ON-RABBIT STAINING
For background free animal tissue staining, prior to applying primary antibody incubate all species tissues with Gentaur Background Buster (Product # NB306) for 15-minutes for non-identical species such as Mouse-on-Rabbit, Rabbit on Goat. Incubate 30-minutes with Background Buster for identical species such as Mouse-on-Mouse, Rabbit-on-Rabbit and Goat-on Goat. And follow steps 1 to 6 as protocol above.
STAT-Q Peroxidase Multivalent Complete systems (Large Volume)
STAT-Q Peroxidase Multivalent Complete systems (Small Volume)
STAT-Q Alkaline phosphatase Multivalent Complete systems (Large Volume)
STAT-Q Alkaline phosphatase Multivalent Complete systems (Small Volume)
|NB314KL||STAT-Q Multivalent Linking antibody, for staining both MOUSE & RABBIT primary
|NB314KL-20||STAT-Q Multivalent Linking antibody, for staining both MOUSE & RABBIT primary
|NB314KM-20||STAT-Q Monovalent-Mouse Linking antibody for staining MOUSE primary
|NB314KR-20||STAT-Q Monovalent-Rabbit Linking antibody for staining RABBIT primary antibodies||15 ml|
|NB318LS-20||STAT-Q Monovalent-Sheep Linking antibody for staining SHEEP primary antibodies||15 ml|
|NB318LG-20||STAT-Q Monovalent-Goat Linking antibody for staining GOAT primary antibodies||15 ml|
|NB318KH-20||STAT-Q Monovalent-Hamster Linking antibody for staining HAMSTER primary antibodies||15 ml|
|NB317LC-20||STAT-Q Monovalent-Chicken Linking antibody for staining CHICKEN primary antibodies||15 ml|
|NB318KR-20||STAT-Q Monovalent-Rat Linking antibody for staining RAT primary antibodies||15 ml|
|NB619RK-20||STAT-Q Monovalent-Rat Linking antibody MOUSE ADSORBED for staining
Rat primary antibodies in mouse tissue
|NB318MR-20||STAT-Q Monovalent-Mouse Linking antibody RAT ADSORBED for staining
MOUSE primary antibodies in Rat tissue
|STAT-Q ENZYME LABELED streptavidin ARE AVAILABLE IN:|
|NB314L||Peroxidase (HRP)_Streptavidin label (large volume)||60 ml|
|NB314L-20||Peroxidase (HRP)_Streptavidin label||20 ml|
|NB311L-20||Alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin label||20 ml|
|NB311L||Alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin label