Gentaur's Products: Simple, Fast, and Background-free IHC staining of Human and Animal Tissues
PRIMARY ANTIBODIES | 3 YEARS OF SHELF LIFE
Gentaur offers an extensive line of BACKGROUND FREE, SHORT INCUBATION (10 minute) PRIMARY ANTIBODIES with 3 years of shelf life. Suitable for paraffin and frozen tissue stainings, no serum blocking required.
All Gentaur primary antibodies are suitable for paraffin section staining and do not require long incubation, high heat antigen recovery or enzyme digestion when stained with Gentaur Staining systems.
All suitable for paraffin and frozen tissue stainings, no serum blocking required.
• Background free
• No serum blocks or other blocking step required
• Wash free
• 3 years of shelf life
• Fixation independent: Antibodies perform with all histological fixatives
• Short incubation time, 10-20 minutes with Gentaur staining systems
• Larger volumes (7 ml size) for 95% of Pre-titered, Ready-To-Use antibodies, 10 minutes with stat-Q
• No-humidified chamber required for hours to overnight incubation
• All antibodies are affinity purified
• Automation compatible
• Compatible with all other staining systems, 20 minutes incubation
• Cost effective
Product numbers ending in C are concentrate antibodies
Product numbers ending in P are Ready-to-Use antibodies (Pre-titered)
Products List - C to C